In my Google news feed this morning. Had me rollin!

6 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

$40 a gram?!?! Wtf is it cocaine??

10 Likes

that’s actually Preety accurate lol :scream:

1 Like

$40 is the price of a quarter ounce damn 1 gram lol

2 Likes

its not that cheap. :rofl:

1 Like

Here in Miami it is lol

5 Likes

I can go to the dispo and get a gram for 9 dollars and thats the bomb stuff. They go as low as $5 a gram

2 Likes

Dunno what kind of stuff your getting for 20 an eighth in miami but i cant imagine it to be high quality

1 Like

Probably that old school streessy

1 Like

Bro, top shelf in cali now is $80+ an eight, lmao. Over 60% tax from farm to lab testing to distribution to dispensary and finally consumer… The black market is stronger than ever here cause the taxes are INSANE.

3 Likes

Looks like all you guys need to come to Portland for your weed. I get grams of live resin for $20. :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t be the only one who read that in Steve Buscemi’s voice, right?

2 Likes

Im so Jelly ugh :frowning:

Nothing but Tane soup out here upper NY.

I pay $100 an oz from gold leaf here in SoCal top notch buds. But some states yes it’s very expensive

San Diego Ca… 45 for 5 grams of TOP TOP shelf… depends where in California you go I guess

1 Like

if you read the article I like the part about setting up a blunt rolling station in the middle of the park so everyone can see you

1 Like

Favorite comment: “Instructions unclear, peed on other skaters to show dominance instead”

3 Likes

Lolol i can go to at least 5 dispensaries within a mile of me and get a full oz with taxes for less than $40 (one place even gives away a free bong with any oz) Bomb top shelf is like 80-100 an oz

3 Likes

Oregon. Love it here. :slight_smile:

1 Like