In Need Of A Battery To run My E-MTB 12s4p 44.4v over 11000 mah cheap price

so for torque motor 190kv from diyelectric 10000mah and 15c is good? sorry im new to this didnt mean to be rude

for one motor yes, for 2 motors thats probably a little low.

ya I am using 2 motors… and they dont sell higher c rating any suggestions?

since motors usualy dont pull constant 80Ah, its probably still fine.

im running 2 of these (also 2 190kv 6374 motorts)

also 15C and 30C burst rating. not many hills arround here ^^ so far no problems. also, you can still limit the max amps in your esc.

hmmm i have one hill i think is 20% ish 25 maybe think i would still be fine?

jsut limit your esc and youll be fine :wink: you would have the same problems with a Li-Ion pack

limit what… lol i really need to start reading before i order all the parts

This is not reliable math because when it comes to Lipos, the C rating x capacity does not give true discharge capability

Only SMC Lipos state true discharge rates

you can set max current (amps) for a motor on your VESC. considerinng the max amps are only beeing used anyway when startinng from a full stop (and thats also jsut a Burst [a second or so]), youd be fine anyway.

in short: buy lipos :smiley:

neither is the amps rating on a motor. if they have any at all. my current draw from one motor on my board averages at about ~10A max is somewhere arround 70Amps which happens for a fraction of a second whenn starting from a full stop

how much range do you get with these at close to max speed?

Your right, I have likewise tested current draw from my battery using an inline meter while riding. At 12s I was only drawing 18a going uphill And only 32a at 6s. With a dual setup Still, higher C ratings are better however there are some high capacity Lipos with lower C ratings that are good like the Tattu 22ah 25C batteries that @PatRocks uses. Those batteries are beastly but they’re not cheap.

1 Like

and any motor recommendation for 55km/ph?

and i need a good charger…

havent done any realy rangetests with my E-MTB yet. still in building phase :slight_smile: on the street it should reach arround 25km. in the woods … no idea. probably alot less

also … you do not want to drive 55kmh on these things. you have to tighten your trucks so much, that steering would become a real chalange. my personal limit is 35kmh. everything beyond that is way to stressfull for me :wink:

speed on its own is a matter of gearing, motors and on an MTB tires as well. use this to calculate your speed http://calc.esk8.it/

i have ridden the raptor 2 witch gors 49km/h and it was so fun

just wanted something more stable where if i hit a peble i dont fly 20m off my board

I can make you a 12s4p Battery either normal or rectangular or in an pelican case. 80a Max continous with flier powerswitch and bms.

Also I can vacuum form or 3d print a custom enclosure. 420$ Bare Battery with switch,bms and charger(48 Samsung 25r Cells) 480$ in pelican case. 500 for custom enclosure 3d printed or Vacuum formed. +10$ for Battery level indicator All Batteries come with an extra fuse rated for max discharge regardless of used bms.

1 Like

For how much? and how long? and i need it in the box…

Prices are in my post. It would take ~14days.