Inboard M1 cheap used travel eSk8

Looking for a cheap second hand inboard M1 if anyone has one. Just for travel deck, and already have inboard charger and 3 batteries, can be in any shape as long as it runs. Only for EZ travel deck, tired of hassle of DIY batteries airlines extra effort lol!

Someone has one in San Diego for 400$ with extra batteries

1 Like

How to reach, is that on forum or eBay or CL?

He was on Craigslist I believe

1 Like

@Mikenopolis also has some info on a guy with an inboard with 3 extra batteries for 500

Thx for the help!

1 Like

Also image

1 Like

What website is that last one?

It’s offerup

1 Like

Oh that one is awesome with that many batteries. Close to @caustin too! I’ll buy m two of those batteries from you if you don’t need that many…for cheap :wink: let me know!!!

1 Like

Are the inboards any good? I tried one for a minute or two a couple years ago and it was ok. Little jerky on the throttle and harsh over street imperfections.

Btw, they dropped the retail price to $599 on their site if you are looking for one with a warranty.

1 Like

They are decent in my own opinion, i agree about the acceleration and the wheels are too small for me

They are good if you need the travel aspect. The new price is good but they did take away the travel bag that used to come with it.

Very jerky initial acceleration curve so you need to finesse the throttle. But like any board, you get used to it and it becomes “normal”

The wheel is small and thin. But the Blood Orange urethane doesn’t fall apart like many hub motors. It’s a dated board for sure, 12s1p suck, but the quick swappable battery is still useful for some.

1 Like

@Eboostin , they’ve been at that price for long time…$599 ($600). I heard new model is in the making. Hopefully addressing the batt limitation. M1 interchange is good but for what use if the batt is so small? 7 miles or less is ridiculous?

Now, with more batteries at hand the whole thing changes for good. Six batts is great. 42 miles total range right there! If you part with two for Mike still got left 28 miles.

1 Like