Insect swarms or issues while riding

Oh man it’s friggen roach season now down here they are everywhere but thank God I have not run.into a.flying one on my esk8

1 Like

How bout those yellow and black spiders… down in Miami I would run into them, they are Not cool!

1 Like

Have not had an issue with spiders, many daddy long legs but they don’t bother me. Imo the gnats are the worse it’s like they want you to eat them…

I ride through swarms of gnats often and keep my lid down, but I get the occasional bumblebee or other large black insect pinging off my visor as well.

1 Like

Sorry to make anyone jealous but there are no bugs really on Long Island where I am.:grimacing:

Just ran into a swarm of hovering gnat today. Problem with TSG, one got in under chin area then got under the visor flying in front my eyes. Just can’t win

U mean the banana spiders big as your hand with yellow webs? I walked my face right into one in the woods. Fun times.

2 Likes

Was going down the sidewalk , went to go around pedestrians while passing a bar, sped right into a huge pile of fresh puke. Flung all up on my clothes and on my board.

4 Likes

The puke was covered in insects right, otherwise it’s off-topic.

3 Likes