INTRODUCING Polar: eSk8 Kits and Parts Vendor [US & EU]

agreed :slight_smile: (and “those people” are the majority voters - who bothered to go out and vote :slight_smile: )

Quit trolling Roger.

Jlabs, I’m gonna buy the winning or micro remote, but not sure how big the winning one is. Could you put a comparative pic of it in a hand so i can compare it (same as the micro one)? Or put the dimensions in the description?

Love the website as well, nice and clean and easy to navigate, best of luck with it.

1 Like

Thank you for the compliments on the website. This picture is from @Michaelinvegas I currently only have the Mini, and @ajaynagra has the nano. I think the nano is a bit so small. But in the end it is your decision.

Buy Now!

1 Like

I am 16 and I’m working on my first build so I have a tighter budget. Would this work for a single motor setup? Also, is there anything I should be aware of if I go with your kit? It looks amazing and I’m really interested. I want to do 2 6s 5000mah batteries and I think I want to use the diy electric skateboard trucks and mounts

Yes it would work great for a single motor setup, depending on your weight I would get either the 6354 or the 6374 motor. Running the sensored setup on the FVT 6s esc is risky because you have to get the perfect wiring or your fry it, but in unsensored mode it is very reliable. If you are going 12s then the 12s esc is bullet proof but does not have sensor ports. Both motors fit DIY mounts. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Starter kit shipping to a lucky customer! All pre orders are being shipped tomorrow! 6354 motors, 6 & 12s esc’s, and mini remotes in stock! https://www.electric-skateboard.market/store/polar

1 Like

Has anyone used these before? I’m interested in the 10s2p pack. https://electric-skateboard.market/product/polar-power-skateboard-battery/

Hi Patrick, I received your email.

The dimensions are as follows: 10s3p- L: 12in W: 5.25 H: <2

10s4p- L: 16in W: 5.25 H: <2

The BMS is 77a Continuous discharge with a built in eSwitch. The BMS also has a temperature sensor so if the pack gets to warm it will shut it off. If you have any other questions you can either email or PM me :slight_smile:

I ended up buying 3, might even buy the last 6 lol.

Haha let me know if you want bulk pricing. May not be much, but it will count in the end.

I Think I might if I end up getting the other 6 :slight_smile:

Just more a matter of time