[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

any guys in Australia building batteries to order? I will be in the need for something for my MTB build

where in Australia are you?

1 Like

Country South Australia. not too far from Adelaide.

donā€™t know any battery builders in SA off top of my head, some in VIC melb.

Ask here:

& here:

1 Like

itā€™s probably worth me learning how to make one myself really, finding cells cheap enough to do so in Aus was the first hurdle I found when I looked into it a little. cheers for the links, I will see what I can work out.

I think I got this right. Iā€™m in the same boat. Canā€™t even figure out how to post a question. So much going on that itā€™s discouraging

2 Likes

just keep reading, after a day or so you automatically get access to more advanced features, like creating a post.

1 Like

Hi, iā€™m Pietro, from Italy. I am new to this hobby and looking for suggestions, help and inspiraton!

1 Like

Hi! I hope to learn lots of stuff from you! Looking forward to 3d printed stl :smile:

1 Like

HI yall! pretty new here, but Iā€™m looking around and excited to be in this community! Reading through all the good info thats posted here! Planning on building a dual motor so it should be exciting

1 Like

Hi my name is SimĆ£o, after more than 5 years of dreaming about owning an Esk8 I am finally seriously considering it again, if anyone from EU or PT has some parts pls let me know

1 Like

Hello torqueboards - i was actually here to figure out how to put a board together using your 90kV Direct Drive kit, Flipsky Dual VESC6, and a DIY 12s4p. Getting ready and making plans for spring 2021

1 Like

is this where I say hello? New to the DIY scene, specifically here to learn about where to source a good BMS - I think I want to make myself a 12s4p with 21700ā€™s - Flipsky Dual Vesc6, and the Torqueboards 90kv direct drive kit. Also want to build the board myself - I have a garage and money and this is what I want to do

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been here for a while, just never introduced myself. Iā€™ve built a couple DIY boards, and Iā€™ve been in the scene since around 2018. Looking forward to talking more esk8 with yall!

1 Like

Sure is!

haha! sounds good brother! dive right in!

2 Likes

Is your mom still looking? Haha :call_me_hand:

1 Like

niceā€¦ love talking shop!

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Arno and Iā€™m from Belgium. Iā€™m slowly collecting al the parts for an electric skateboard: the motor, batteries and trucks I already have and now lurking around this forum to see which parts i should get. Thanks for the many ideas around here, hope to share the finished project soon! Greetings

1 Like

welcomeā€¦

1 Like

Hi my names Erric love flying up hills.

2 Likes