[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

Welcome Brian. (You never really left but hey)

1 Like

Hi mates! My nameā€™s Riley and Iā€™m from Australia, Iā€™m very new to electric skateboardsā€¦ never even ridden one, but I decided Iā€™d build one after getting inspired on the youtubes. Fun project and Iā€™m learning heaps, this forum has helped me a lot so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you learn lots, thereā€™s plenty of things recorded here to read! Check out Lee Wright on Youtube for some great DIY content too

Is it pronounced baker man or? Not like it matters. 3 rules for esk8:

1. your esk8 is not a weapon. Unless you need one for cracked out hookerā€™s.
  2. Your esk8 is like your child, love it. Unless you are like my parents who abandoned me at the tender age of 27.
  3. Truck width is whatā€™s important. Not length. Girth is always important no matter length or width.
  4. there are no rules. Except donā€™t bring a boosted to a group ride. Unless your female,29 no kids. Welcome, Iā€™ll be checking on you from time to time, dues are sent directly to me 3rd Tuesday of each month. 3.70usd. Iā€™m saving for a landyahtz covered in glitter. :call_me_hand:
3 Likes

Welcome! good to see another aussie here.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward fot your build!

Welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

Hey calm down new guy. Your energy is very strong.

Hello there, good luck with your build ! Iā€™m also relatively new to esk8 and thereā€™s so much to learn Iā€™m still trying to take it all in ! ^^

Welcome, Everyone! Merry XMAS

2 Likes

HEY

just want some boards for me and ma bros

Iā€™ll build them I guess.

1 Like

Best way to celebrate the end of the year I Guess!

1 Like

Eventually celebrate yes.

2 Likes

Nice Quinn, 10/10 reply of the year

1 Like

Hi, guys!

Weā€™re creating our own electronic skateboard for off-road drivers. We need some help in our product. If you want to help us, please fill the form: https://forms.gle/1MAzRH5qNZysYkTY8 .

Feel welcomed in our social media - @perunboard.

Krzysiek, Perunboard

1 Like

Hi, really like the fact that you take te time to see what people want from a ā€œcompanyā€ ! Hope it all goes well for you.

1 Like

Run from them. They are like telemarketers. Or mormons. Or jehovah witness. Donā€™t let them in.

1 Like

Happy New year Eve!

2 Likes

Happy New Year everybody !

2 Likes

Happy new year! I wish safe rides to everyone

3 Likes