Irish meet up any Dollymount strand to Howth

To all Irish E Skaters,trying to organise a meet there might be only about 4 or 5 in Dublin might be good crack or a wash out,

Im thinking Dollymount strand to Howth im easy roads and paths are bad every where so its all the one…

1 Like

Hi, Nice post, it’s a pity you didn’t receive any reply from other riders back then. I’m sure there is more now who may also be interested in Meeting up. If you check my profile you will see the current organised Meetup, it originally was about Electric Unicycles, but from time to time Electric Skateboarders and Scooters joined us, so now we changed it to be a meetup for Electric Rideables in General. If you see the previous meetups, we have done others out of the city centre previously, we plan to do more of those this year, this coming one the 13th May is in the city centre for about 4km and then for longer for those who still have juice (all skill levels and devices welcome, even if with small batteries :slight_smile: )

1 Like

All good I know about your meetups I think I was invited to your last 1 I couldn’t make it I should be at the next one

1 Like