Is Enertion Awol?

Thanks brother i appreciate it!!

1 Like

Anytime mate!

I have emailed you back, please check the ticket

you know we are not talking about you personally Carlā€¦

but pretending the company you work for isnt milking the hell out of all the good will and loyalty this community has given is going to turn all these loyal customers against you. No matter how much you Censor posts on this forum

Enirtion Deceives customers

Lies about Delivery times

Plays with the truth

breaks the law with illegal terms and conditions

sells dangerous UNTESTED products to the USA and EU

1 Like

I know and I am not taking it personally.

As I mentioned, I havenā€™t censored any of the post mate

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case as every time we provide the delivery time, itā€™s always been an ETA which is an estimate and has several factors involved. So, there are always chances of the change in ETA (honestly speaking). We always tried to let you guys know about each and every delay.

I am not sure if we are breaking the law as I see many likely terms and conditions of many online vendors and product provider. Also, worth mentioning, there is a checkbox before placing the order which states that do you agree to our terms and conditions, thatā€™s the chance where customer can read and then decide. As a customer, I will definitely read the T & C before placing the order because there is no point whining about it after placement of the order as you agreed to them.

You can say that for the cars and stuff as well if you mean dangerous they are. We are not the only one shipping boards (sorry E-boards) to the USA and EU. and we are not the only one having issues with the electronic thing. have you seen the community?

In the end, if you think itā€™s dangerous then you can stop riding or buying it. Thatā€™s the best way of safety, isnā€™t it? :wink:

2 Likes

All those 2 day shipping companies are really spoiling us.

Waiting more then a week for something they order is really hard for people to wrap there heads around for some reason.

1 Like

I understand! itā€™s good for a established business but not for the company which works with the help and support of you guys, I hope you get the meaning of my sentence :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fully understand, especially with what you guys do its important you have time.

Good shit doesnt happen over night.

Good product = waiting

1 Like

Thanks man, You understand it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah because the wait is unbearabley long and peopel essentialy have to go out and spend almost twice your asking price to get one and then you dont wanna stand by your product or warranty when youā€™ve already admitted it was a manufacturing defect.

Can you please respond to my email. Itā€™s been way longer than 48 hrs for response.

May I have your ticket ID please?

Im confused are we chatting here or emailing or what? Cause i emailed you back and yet heres a response to another person 10 minutes ago?

Email responses take a little time as I am also working on other emails over there :slight_smile:

Seems like youre the only person working at enertion anymore lol. I thought there was a team or something? If they didnt have you nothing would get done i suppose?

1 Like

You can say that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha i think you need a raise!!

1 Like

Will ask for it once your issue is resolved :wink:

3 Likes

Guys cut Carl some slack, he is obviously picking up tickets from the outsourced supp.

He does not made strategic decisions & is running in BLDC mode afaik

5 Likes

I am actually running in FOC mode because there is less noise, more performance :stuck_out_tongue: And I kind of made some strategic decisions but results will be longterm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like