It happened faster than I thought it would. SPEED

So, I got my board roadworthy, and it was a monster. Even on LOW, it seemed too fast to master. Now, I charge fully, get it balanced and set it on low. IT seems to barely get out of its own way. And certainly not that monstrous of torque. Sure, I switched to med and almost fell off, but at this rate, I may actually some day use all that the board can give. I think I am already past evolve power.

Has anyone else had this phenomenon? The throttle curve gets longer and longer. Is this just me getting used to more power earlier?

3 Likes

Yes. Its normal for most people i think.

As your confidence grows you can handle more speed. You want more and more. (Is this what you are talking to?)

But there is always a limit, for me 50km/h is enough for the urban environment i ride.

For big open track 50km/h might feel too slow though.

Well top speed is not toooo much different, l m or h. But the torque available is quite a bit. In just a few days, l setting torque, has come to feel like mollases.

Haha I hope you fell gracefully. The first time I hit the throttle on my raptor I was like there’s no way anyone needs that much torque. Took a couple days of adjusting (mentally/physically) then it was second nature. I didn’t even know you could change settings. Vesc wtf is a vesc? I figured it out eventually. You’ll figure it out. If not, well sucks to suck. :call_me_hand::metal:

1 Like

You’ve come a long way babay.

I think a part of it is you start to shift weight subconsciously. And are not caught offguard by brake or throttle.

1 Like