Jansen is untrustworthy

WTF? Huh. Are you talking about me @RedBaron?? I had my assistant paypal you last week and the remote arrived the same day…? LMK otherwise…? Was going to ask you about doing a couple more prints of a couple of others things needed and just saw this rather confused. LMK.

Maybe the assistant may have dropped the ball? Great remote color by the way! I got the same one :grin:

1 Like

Screenshot_20190415-135402_Chrome

You have not paid me sir.

Lol… im on there twice

4 Likes

And really bro? @RedBaron It’s $15 guy, and I ordered it to be paid, Sorry I haven’t checked PM’s for the weekend. Like really bro? If you haven’t got it just lmk and I can check on it.

And yes @Eboosted I have something I am dealing with @torqueboards where I did nothing but as instructed and talking with him and even told him I would refrain from posting further on the situation here to hopefully resolve it without needing to do so and was being the bigger person.

Sorry I don’t stay glued to checking PM’s daily fellas. I love eskate and all and look around every other day or so but don’t always click notifications or PM’s and just look at recent post a lot of times. Holy Christ you guys are vicious. Fuck.

I’ve never not paid for anything in my life and would have paid in advance if asked. Please clothes this slander for lack of checking PM’s and ill make sure @RedBaron gets his $15 if my assistant never did it.

4 Likes

OK stand by, getting with her now. Do apologize, not sure why she hasn’t sent it with the others. Give me 2 mins. She has my phone linked to PP account.

The only way to get a hold of you is through messaging and I did that. Here’s proof.

Screenshot_20190415-135845_Chrome Screenshot_20190415-135859_Chrome

And I didnt slander you, I only presented facts based on my perception. Feel free to close this thread. It wasnt ment to be vicious in any way.

2 Likes

Well… on the bright side, we have the proof that your a trustworthy customer :grinning:

12 Likes

@RedBaron Sitting in her “to-do” stack still, let her know when I giver payments they need to go right away. Sorry bro, didn’t mean to make you go broke, wanted to ask for a few more prints of different items but I won’t burden you now after this. Didn’t mean to make you feel this way, yikes. Appreciate the print and thanks again for it, feels great after spending an hour or so smoothing out the trigger with my dremmel this weekend cause it kept sticking and getting caught really bad how you sent it. Feels perfect now. Psycho tiller even dropped it yesterday on accident at his house and not even a scratch on it.

Lol. Im sure you know that with all me constantly effing up my esc. Btw i will be sending my flipsky in a week or so for that fix! 30 amps per motor aint cutting it

1 Like

Never said you didn’t just that I hadn’t looked. I gave my assistant shit for it. Never seen people post names like that really on topics so yeah I would consider it slander on some level. All good bro, you wanted your money, I get it.

1 Like

Should have closed this thread when I saw first saw it.

Anyhow it’s all solved, money is coming your way I am sure.

8 Likes