Janux Fully Assemble Dual 63xxs Drive Train

I’m curious to what the following posts will be, it just keeps getting better and better!

Do these drive systems come with a belt cover?

Yes, they do come with pulley covers scroll :point_up_2:

Next stop…AT 6"x2"

AT

9 Likes

Meet “Brutus” an AT 6"x2" pneumatic wheels with 15/52t setup, more details could be found at Janux-esk8.com

file2-2

file1-4

file-1

file

file-2

9 Likes

Evolve GT 100 :point_down: Additional details can be found at Janux-esk8.com

a

b

c

d

pic1

4 Likes

Surfrodz RKP 200mm

file1-1

file1-6

file2-5

file

file-6

7 Likes

This is so awesome that you finally have your own website!!! I am super excited to buy more parts from you in the future!

1 Like

I guess I am assuming the site is new. For all I know it was up the whole time and I’ve just been DMing you without looking at your site. :rofl:

You have motors too?!?! You are now my officially my supplier for any parts I ever need in the future & I will let all my friends who are interesting in building know about your site!

Thanks Bro! really appreciate your gesture. :hugs:

1 Like

Is it possible to fit 6374s on caliber trucks? They make a 9 and 10 inch version. Wondering because I have a spare set of the 10 inch and 2 Alien drive system 6374s.

Pretty sure not. They were pretty close on 218 tb hangers.

Only 6355’s will fail dual I believe

There’s not enough length room unfortunately. dual 6355 on caliber 10" leaves only a few mm of gap.

However, this drive system is able to do dual 63XX, but not available to buy yet

1 Like

That does look pretty sweet. So OP is using the 10’’? I couldn’t find in here or on the site whether he was using the 9 or 10.

yep it’s 10", i’m using his drive systems for both of my boards and they are superb!

20180424_001257

20180701_121142

3 Likes

Love the color combos! Mind if I message you with a couple questions so I don’t clutter up the topic?

1 Like

All good, yes please!

The truck is Cal II 10". Mount has enough clearance to fit dual 6354/6355 motors but not 6374s. I have 2 different dual motor mount systems, one with Xbars and one without. Check out my website Janux-esk8.com for reference.

What a beauty. 20180908_124109

I’m using Bkb’s new pulley with a taller bearing so i had washers to accommodate for the space for the crossbars.

6 Likes

Hey, what is the final measurement between the 2 arms with the washers?