Jason Potter & Nelson Soalheira | Live Chat | 14.03.2021- 9pm Paris/ 15.03.2021 6am AEST Brisbane

Howdy folks, if you have nothing better to do on the 15/03 at 6 am Australian time, you should definitely come & watch this live chat. I think it’s going to be fun. The audience can also submit questions too.

The host is a guy called NELSON SOALHEIRA - this guy is really inspiring to me because he is so dedicated to talking about the fun & joy of electric skateboarding and sharing that with everyone. He is a very fun guy and I look forward to talking with him.

Here is the link to the upcoming video stream on youtube

3 Likes

Is that when you are going to release your new groundbreaking ESC design?

What have you done for esk8 industry lately? Seriously?

1 Like

Woah, I was just trying to get some more info on this new ESC everyone’s talking about. Not everything is a personal attack potsie

…We found ourselves a troll with Alzheimer’s …

Literally your last comment before the clearly sarcastic one in this thread was a personal attack…

Hence my question,

What have you done for esk8 industry lately?

Contrary to popular belief, trolling people on the internet is not helping the esk8 industry.

#InnovateORvacate

2 Likes

What about your new ESC is innovation? Is it even “more simple” lol? I’m still at a loss to find anything helpful you have done.

2 Likes