Jealousy and Loathing in Las Vegas

I’m been sitting here for fucking days trying to figure out why I haven’t heard anything ……about my board ???

The builder apparently got call away to an emergency…

Thanks for info @Skunk I guess I can stop whinging and get on with it :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The shoulder that is lol

2 Likes

What? 10char

3 Likes

I was just trying to say take it easy on that shoulder but don’t expect too much out of yoursel. it’s a finicky spot to heal. Definitely don’t skip any Physical Therapy if they have you in it

1 Like

It’s my first shoulder injury I’m just beginning to get my head around it…haha

Getting a lot of impinging back to physio tomorrow.

Thanks

1 Like

You don’t realize or appreciate just how much you use a part of your body until it doesn’t want to do what you want it to do anymore

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why they mostly come in two’s…

Don’t derail the thread…:rage:

4 Likes

I want to see videos!

1 Like

:fu::fu: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You lucky gits. I live in a country where the only esk8ers I’ve found live in London. 5 hours away from where I live :frowning:

1 Like

It sucks here too. I live in the mediterranean after living in Vegas for 8 YEARS. And then i get into esk8 and boom, biggest meet all year :frowning:

5 Likes

At the risk of invoking everyone’s wrath, is there a link where someone could find those pictures :thinking:

Look up esk8 squad on Instagram

2 Likes

I have a bunch in my instagram feed mostly.

1 Like

There’s Lazy Rollers feed:

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODY1NTY5MTk3MjM5MTE2/

With extensive video footage…(also MoeStooge taking a nasty spill early on)

1 Like

Didn’t wind up going either. Had to settle for staying in new york and doing the broadway bomb with about 1000 other longboarders from around the world, and a bunch of esk8ers :cry:

13 Likes

Damn, that looks like fun too!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Did you guys have a good night?

2 Likes

Yeah super fun night

We hit the strip last night, Crazy fast street. For a vacation place everyone is on a rush :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No bad crashed or injuries I hope!

2 Likes