Jet 2016 Vulcan Kick 37.7 | Dual Carvon Hub 2.5 | Caron Vesc | Battery ?! | Custom Enclosure |

How do you like that deck? Would you recommend it? Is it relative flat on the bottom for installing enclosure? Looks awesome! :ok_hand:

1 Like

great deck got one myself

So how is the concave? Is it flat underneath so you can get a good seal of the enclosure?

Deck is pretty much perfect for mounting. My enclosure is pretty big and hard abs. Still perfect seal. All about the deck is top for an esk8. Higly recommend it.

using 97 flywheels still getting tiny bit wheel bite with 1/4" flat risers

I bought the deck and is now waiting for it to arrive! Do you perhaps know what the maximum wheel base is? Can a case that is 675mm be mounted underneath?’ Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

68.6 cm is the maximum wheelbase. So IDK how well that would fit.

This is the enclosure I want to fit. Do you think it’s possible? Maybe the wheel arches will prevent a good seal?

Length 675mm Width 185mm

1 Like

cant see it working im struggling with the wheel wells dunno what to do lol

No worries, bought this enclosure : https://eskating.eu/product/abs-enclosure-38x165x530mm/

Should fit that deck…I hope :slight_smile:

id say it will ill measure it for ya today let ya know

Thanks! External size: 41mmx215mmx570mm (1,6″x8″x 22,5″)

53.5cm edge wheel well to wheel well by 25cm edge to edge

Great! So it will clear the wheel wells since enclosure width is 215mm. Correct right?

1 Like

Hehe. The enclosure you se mounted on my deck is exactly this one. Fits absolutely perfect.

2 Likes

Yay! Glad to hear! Can’t wait to test this deck. First kicktail board for me :slight_smile:

1 Like