Just got a 3D printer, what can/can't I print for esk8 parts?

very unique approach. nice job

Amazing work to all those that managed to succeed with 3d printed mounts. Am considering going down the same road to save costs and also cause I own a 3d printer. Any advice? Material-wise? Infill? Thank you in advance.

PETG holds up well and is easy to print. ABS works too but is a bit trickier to print (warp, heated enclosure, etc). 80% infill on pulleys works well. PLA is probably a bad idea since it gets soft when it’s hot. My opinion is stay away from printing motor mounts. On the fence with enclosures that have to hold a lot of weight like big batteries. Probably fine for enclosures that only hold a VESC or other light weight stuff. Pulleys and controllers are perfect for 3D printing with good settings. Allows you to adjust gearing easily and print replacements easily.

Has anyone here applied fiberglass to their 3d printed parts ? I’ve recently made some enclosures for my build out of PETG and now want to use the final design. I’d like to reinforce it and I think coating it with sth. is the way to go ?