Just saw this remote on ebay, opinions?

looks really cool. anyone have this?

1 Like

No brakes?

4 Likes

good call, i didnt see that. strange

My opinion is that someone has to be the first person to try it and either find out there’s no brakes so we can’t use it, or it’s awesome, or it sucks. Maybe ask the seller if the throttle travels forward and backward or just forward

Mabye its more for something like electric surf boads and hydrofoils where brakes arent needed?

Yes thats the original idea behind this remote. That’s also the reason why it’s waterproof.

3 Likes

I sent pm on eBay and they told me No braking, and on AliExpress they told me it does have brake option, so who knows …:man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Maybe that throttle trim dial on the front does something? Like moves the midpoint of the throttle up?

Otherwise you could use two, one for throttle and one for brakes image

1 Like

Yes you can just set your center position to 0 throttle. But for this you need a good feeling to not break to fast too hard, plus the travel of the trigger will be only the half. So the trigger is definitely more sensitive. Just imagine you release the trigger because you don’t want to give acceleration anymore and your board does a full break at high speed :scream:

1 Like

I’m imagining…

4 Likes

IMG_20190105_113902

IMG_20190107_180400_HHT

They sent me one for review. Gimme a minute.

Does it have brakes? That’s the most important question :grinning:

1 Like

How bad would it be if this was @rojitor last post

3 Likes

That would be bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a long minute :see_no_evil: But really interested if there is a break or not.

2 Likes

He accelerated downhill and is still waiting for the board to stop. Just give it some time.

4 Likes

They see me rollin…

6 Likes

ain’t stoppin…

5 Likes

The brakes on this remote don’t work And now my bones are poppin’…

1 Like
1 Like