KALY.NYC 2.0 Parts

What’s up! Yesterday we took a trip out to @Kaly (Ernesto’s Shop) to go hang out with the crew. I decided I would take some behind the scene photos of the parts for the New 2.0 Kaly that will soon be shipped out to all customers. Ernesto in one of our main guys in the group and we will always support local builders before a commercial brand. Here I showcase the deck, trucks, trucks with complete set up, and wheel hub set up. Next week I will add on the complete board for those who want different views of it.IMG_0328 IMG_0331 IMG_0332 IMG_0339 IMG_0340 IMG_0341 IMG_0342 IMG_0346 IMG_0347 IMG_0351 IMG_0353 IMG_0355

23 Likes

And thanks a lot for all of us too far away !! The pics are gorgeous as the stuff show :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing, don’t hesitate to make more and more and more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

4 Likes

Anytime! Thank you for the kind words. I definitely won’t. Soon I will feature the current board I ride that is made by another local builder Xavier (The X Board).

5 Likes

I’ll use this line for the second time:

What’s it like knowing you’ve given another man an erection?

7 Likes

I really need to get to the city again. I’m only like a hour and a half by train but I just hate going to the city.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: lucky you !

Capture%5E%5E

5 Likes

I cant wait to ride with the NYC crew again and see all the Kaly 2.0’s.

(my board last year was week, but now i might be able to keep up with them)

6 Likes

Lol, happened many times to me when I was introduced to a new weapon system.

3 Likes

This year will be more insane. Lots of Kaly boards in the streets of NYC with a few new builds that are all fast.

4 Likes

Yep. I plan on being in NYC alot more frequently this summer. Gotta get over to see @Kaly shop at some point.

5 Likes

Also, @DeadShutterNYC great IG!

You guys should def follow

3 Likes

Yeah I actually talked to him not that long ago we might do a collab in the future since we are so close.

@DeadShutterNYC your pictures are amazing. Every time that my wife and I get to the city we always try to find a new place like high line park and the sea port district.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about me if your going up the parkway exit 98 summer time it will be busy but exit 100 will be less traffic and almost a straight shot to Asbury

1 Like

I want to cruise LBI and do a brewery tour at some point as well.

1 Like

Asbury has 2 breweries and a distillery I would recommend doing the pub crawl during the week as you know how the beach towns get in the summer during the weekends. We get the Bennys up here and you get the shoebees down there.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words!

1 Like

I appreciate the kind words truly! Yea lots of good spots you can miss in NYC!