Keda 6364 190KV

this is basically my main concern / so if i just switch the gearing it’ll be able to handle 20% + hills?

Yeah torque and speed will vary depending on your gearing

Lol, he was being a bit sarcastic hehe more like 10% probs similar to Chinese hub boards with 14:27 gears

2 Likes

haha that’s cool even 10% is not good enough really but if i got 9t or 10t good to know it’ll boost - top speed not as high of a priority

No sir I think YOU’RE being sarcastic

Lol, 2.5% is barely even a slope. I ride this same set up now and it definitely climbs more than that, granted I’m on 83mm

2 Likes

Yeah my post above was sarcastic lol

All jokes aside my 15:36 on 83s were able to climb some pretty steep hills, main problem was the traction on those stupid chinese thanes

1 Like

Fuck now I’m confused, sarcasm through the internet sucks. Yeah traction can be a problem with Chinese wheels

2 Likes

:joy: it’s definitely easy to get lost with the sarcasm

as long as all i really need to do is change the gearing to get the results i’m stoked with that!

i’m using 100mm MBS wheels so hopefully the traction will be better then thanes

Unfortunately the mbs wheels traction isn’t always great due to the small contact patch from the stepped wheel

The internet is such a great place haha

You should be able to get plently of torque if you gear it right, and also the 100mm mbs are just a tad bit better than chinese thanes, if chinese thanes score 6/10 and abecs 9/10 the mbs would be 6.5/10

1 Like

yeah i’v seen everyone smoothing them off but in all honestly the roads i’m gonna travel are terrible so i need to try them out and don’t wanna go all out with full pneumatics

1 Like

For torque, 15Nm is a ton of power and 5Nm is not much power. So 6.9Nm will be on the weak side.

Don’t forget this is on a short board, plus at 60a it would produce 8Nm and increasing higher would provide even more

2 Likes

Forgot about short board LoLz :rofl:

Wait, I didn’t even see that. It says 124km/h (76.9mi/h)

Are you sure you filled it out correctly? Do you have a snapshot of the values you put into the calculator?

yeah I’m not too confident on the calc’s specs I’m pretty noob as well so let me know if i’ve done something stupid

Nominal cell voltage on LiPo is around 3.7V/cell. The “2S” will double that… lower that to 3.7V

this is my battery specs but yeah if you lower it to 3.7v it sounds more legit

Yes, put “3.7V” into the “V/cell” box.