Kegel and Abec push fit pulleys (not bolt through), who makes them?

No pre-order for the new pulley, they will just be stocked on the site.

Jared, you need a customer services representative? I like my job but I like your pulley too.

There was a pre-order in May.

That was for the old style 36t Kegel Pulley. The ~10 people who pre ordered in May will get a $5/Pulley coupon to use towards the new style pulleys.

1 Like

I will soon… I had to have people come over to help fulfill orders and check parts… will need a bigger space soon too.

2 Likes

No way you have some some 16t motor pullies enroute eh?

1 Like

Raw pics…

9 Likes

:thinking:I petition for every hour that goes by where Jlab does not take our money for pulleys we riot

2 Likes

This is just what I’m lookikg for!

Will these fit evolve trucks without modification? (They would be for my GTX)

What is the Teeth# of the 2 pulleys?

Check his earlier posts…

What is the widest part of an evolve hanger? If you get some measurments of the hanger and axle I will be able to confirm.

@briman05 they are 44t and 32t in the pic

1 Like

I found these measurements for the evolve trucks here on the forums and it’s accurate more or less according to my measurements as well … image

I’m not sure if they will work with evolve trucks then because of the thicker axle…

1 Like

On a side note… Photoshop was shitting itself and needs updated. I can write the guides and grab a bite to eat in the time being.

image!

They won’t work with evolve trucks because of the axle widths

I have a feeling im going to miss out on your current stock given the demand. Do you plan to continue to stock these as a standard product? And how long do you think for re stocking?

Awww damn …

looks like bkb website can’t handle all this traffic :stuck_out_tongue:

???

Also, call adobe and complain. This is BS that I can’t even use photoshop and it needs a huge update

1 Like