Landwheel staff's reply to the Landwheel dual hub motor electric skateboard system

Also, consider a UK distributor. There’s not much choice here and you have a chance to become a key player!

I saw your comment Yizhi, I actually nearly bought one, so watch what you say here.

Yes I withdrawed the improper comment

I was considering the Onan X1 Booster too, but it turns out that the specs on that were hugely inflated. It’s unfair that manufacturers do this as it does have a negative effect on honest companies. If you can provide video proof of your product claims, it may well turn into a ‘shut up and take my money’ product!

Thank you Kevin for the suggestions, I’m sorry the decent proof of max speed, weighs, range and climbing has been unavailable so far, we have enough reasons to doubt the reliability of the given data. The team is working on it and will release videos recently. But please do not every time put a “lying Chinese manufacturer” tag on us, that’s too unfair.

Great! Really looking forward to seeing the videos :slight_smile: Thanks!

https://youtu.be/iZ7QrcfTAd0?t=9s

I should have been more clear I guess. I meant usage videos.

I’ve scraped every corner of the internet already and watched that particular video several times!

Looks like that was directed to hummie about the hubs he was asking about before.

https://www.facebook.com/detas.hoo

Maybe you can follow the facebook of a friend, there’re some posts from time to time, the vids on facebook are not open to Google.

All you need to do is take a 30 minute uninterrupted first person video that shows your 15km range @35km/h, even if you do this on a dead flat circuit with a light weight rider it would still put all the doubts to rest. Plenty of free phone apps that can track total distance and speed, a phone and go pro on suction cups to the front of the board would be pretty good evidence :slight_smile: Jumping on a set of scales at the start to show board and rider weight would be awesome aswell haha

Noted, thank you Heavy1. We’re taking the scales into consideration.

How bout a video of it crashing then throw it down the street and get it run over by an suv!? Looks like thin materials and lots of little screws going through to hold it together

What size is the stator and how thick are the laminations and what temp can the magnets get to?

Why are people freaking out and being rude I don’t understand.

Excuse me I think I’m coming off like a jerk talking badly. I can’t help being cynicsl given the past. Maybe it’s super robust and I look forward to seeing this motor on the street

Power. What size stator is it and how much copper if you know. And the magnets?

And the bearings?!?!? Yizhi

And the shaft and housing material?

Super curious about your motors and hope you come to SF to ride!!!

3 Likes

LOL

This is a free forum, Rex from Bisek is also on here. Now you can ask question so this is clearly a win win for the lurkers who aren’t building themselves. We have categories for every Brand. So give Landwheel his own little space to ask questions.

There is no reason at all to be this rude

1 Like

When someone posted about the Eon a couple weeks ago, it got torn into and everyone pretty much said there’s no way it’s going to be a good product. I do agree there’s some bias against made in China stuff, but i don’t think everyone knows nearly everything is made in China.

imo it was irresponsible to throw out specs and post shiny 3d models of your product all over Alibaba when your actually in a state where your own team is unsure about these specs and the product just isnt ready.

A couple of days ago this was posted on reddit. A seller on Ebay uk is already offering your product and strangly they claim that the range was 20-25km. How do you respond to this? How is this seller related to you and why does he promote these inflated specs?

landwheel on ebay

If their 3300 rpm is accurate, and at 29.4v it should be right about 112kv. Simple math, but dependent on their info being correct obviously.

@Yizhi - what kv are the motors exactly?

what have you guys used to show the boards battery on the remote. How did you achieve this? if you don’t mind answering

@Yizhi how much is shipping to the UK?

Yazhi i feel I came off like a competitive asshole above. I’m cynical about everything that’s for sale in the eskate world! Everything breaks!

I’m really curious about your motors and hope can you tell me what the details are and maybe get some good photos

What size bearings and what are the shaft and bearing housing made of?

What size stators? What kv?

How does it compare in torque and speed and noise to something like the vesc and riding 50 or 70 amp limits? (O no I feel a motor vs battery amp question)

Are the motors serviceable? With what tools?

I hope to see these motors or board out there somewhere on the street, are you coming to San Francisco and doing a demo or anything?

Do u sell just the motors?