Landyachtz $100 mystery box

Ya that is really small the 27 was tough to get use to …I’m a small guy at 5.6 …

Same size here pretty much. I’m thinking hubs are the way to go.

Go single hub if your not a heavy weight… I’m feather weight so single works … and take you time on it …you will get the hang of it …any more then 35kmh starts to get real scary

To tell ya @ryansinatra my next dingy will be a @chaka 154mm ronin katana single drive with some 76mm wheel set up he is working on …

2 Likes

@mmaner hey did you ever get any pics of the bottom of that Charlie horse?

I was gonna use my TB12s4p on it but the enclosure is too narrow and half of the mounting points end up in the hollow areas. I may have to think of a different solution or different enclosure.

I didn’t, I just have a temp enclosure on it right now anyways. I used a 10s4p double stack but I’m going to build a flat pack for more clearance. A @psychotiller alter wedge is perfect, you just have to cut off about half of the phase wire guide.

2 Likes

Nice I’m glad an enclosure fits

I may have to tear down one of my batteries and reconfigure it for this deck. I really like it, it feels huge I have so much space to move around and the concave locks you in.

1 Like

I haven’t even gripped mine yet, it’s pretty tight on the feet. I say mine, me and my kid built it and now it’s my kids. He’s having fun with it.

2 Likes

I’m gonna buy clear grip tape at the skate shop tomorrow. I want to lay Led strips under the board shinig up through the hollow parts. It should look pretty cool.

4 Likes

What leds are you going to use? Some sort of strips?

Probably some battery powered strips from Amazon. Nothing too crazy or expensive.

@Sender

1 Like

I was thinking this one

Led Light Strip Battery Powered,MEILLY RGB 2M / 6.6FT 60pcs 5050 Leds Strip Light IP65 Waterproof Flexible Rope Lights, Color Changing Strip Lightings with 24 Key Remote Control ( Blue Green Red) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076VZZMD6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GttjCbP6EYF42

2 Likes

Here is my small deck from the box completed with wheels and trucks. Love it! IMG_20181227_164638 IMG_20181227_164645

6 Likes

Nice! But maybe get smaller wheels? What size are those?

What size deck and wheels?

Yea I took what I did have in the workshop, will use smaller later, it’s 90mm abec11

1 Like

26 is the deck

1 Like

Cool. I have that stripes 24 mini dinghy and wondered what it would look like with 90mm wheels haha. Now I have a slight idea

That is a sweet lil gaffer. I haven’t see that one yet

Thats a cute little kicker just watch that foot bite lol

1 Like