Landyachtz $100 mystery box

You don’t like the nice graphics on the wheels? Haha

3 Likes

Haha I like it better just yellow

I want more pictures of this build. Really like the Gin and Tonic deck

I didn’t really want to start a new thread about this, and Google brings up a whole lotta nothing, but does anyone know anything about the Green Tree deck? There’s a complete for sale locally for $70 and it looks like it might be a good alternative to an EVO, as it seems to have the angled tip and tail. I can’t find dimensions or construction/flex/plys details, so if anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! Screenshot_20190216-123127_Craigslist%20Postings

1 Like

Its an evo 41

1 Like

And a very good deal @Mobutusan

1 Like

@Moon, you are the man! :metal: Thanks for the info. I’m on it. Missed the mystery box deal, but this should make up for it.

2 Likes

Yeah @bigben has the same deck

Might be 2011 LY Evo. Cant find the exact model

1 Like

Its a Evo 41

Wow I sent a hella delayed message

1 Like

@yelnats8j I appreciate the response anyway. Got an email to the seller, so I’ll update when/if I get my hands on it.

1 Like

Super stoked right meow! Aside from some scraped corners and a few scratches, this thing has been barely used. $70 for this complete is a very satisfying alternative to the mystery box. Now I don’t feel so bad for missing out. Funny how the universe works. And thanks again @Moon & @yelnats8j for replying so quick. Love this forum. :hugs: 20190216_183935 20190216_184023 20190216_184045 20190216_184112 20190216_184146

9 Likes

Nice grab :metal: are you gonna refinish it?

1 Like

Get @Sender to work some magic on that thing.

He will make it a beauty

5 Likes

I don’t know yet. I didn’t have plans to build another board, and didn’t think I’d actually be able to get my hands on an EVO anytime soon, but I’ll definitely clean it up and electrify it with parts on hand. I’d love to @sender it to Tim, but I’m supposed to be tempering my spending this year, which is so incredibly hard to do. This would be worth it though. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

One day I’ll get around to building an enclosure for it.

2 Likes

man i want to buy one now qq. if anyone knows someone whos selling this exact board reply to a brotha

Which one, the Landyachtz Evo?

yeah but the green tree version

1 Like