Landyachtz Evo 40"

Hi all, looking for a Landyachtz Evo 40" deck (the “Skate and Explore” deck.)

Condition is not super important, as long as there aren’t any serious dings or missing wood pieces.

Looking for just the deck, no enclosure, etc.

Located in Dallas, TX, USA.

Thanks!

Talk to @Eboosted, he has one for sale.

1 Like

Spoke to him yesterday, but he wants to sell w/ his enclosure unfortunately. I appreciate the referral though!

1 Like

I haven’t got any LY Evo deck, nor I have sold anyone ever before, I also don’t remember talking to you yesterday @craj1031tx are you sure you didn’t talk to someone else? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

@Eboosted, @mmaner meant to tag @Eboostin

2 Likes

@eboostin can we switch avatars like right now just to cause more confusion? :rofl:

6 Likes

@eboosted hey man, not cool, that’s my profile pic

3 Likes

I’ve decided to give away this deck and enclosure to whoever guess who I’m really are

2 Likes

Ha I was a bit hesitant to create a thread for this in the first place, out of fear for just cluttering up the forum even more with a single use thread…and then this happens, which is all good and funny…AND THEN Eboostin goes and posts in Eboosted’s enclosure thread :joy:

2 Likes

That’s very generous of you!

If I start hitting you up for tracking numbers then I apologise but its all your own fault :joy:

I think i am high. I see Alan everywhere

3 Likes

Seriously wtf

2 Likes

https://www.daddiesboardshop.com/landyachtz-evo-36-falcon-longboard-deck-2018 They used to have the full size on there and it was only 138$ too, looks to be gone now :frowning:

I’ve got one but you can’t have it. You can’t Its mine its mine I tell you!!! seriously though rocking horse shit they are right now.

3 Likes