Landyachtz Mystery Box Trade Thread

Hey everyone! I know alot of us ordered the Landyachtz mystery box. Some of us were satisfied, some of us were left wanting more and more.

I’m making this thread as a spot where people can post what they got and want to trade out of their boxes.

If you guys think this is redundant, feel free to yell at me over the internet and we can take it down.

For me, I got a drop carve 40 that I have no interest in, I have 3 other decks that are very similar to it. I’d like something from the hollow tech line or a topspeed!

The drop carve is the deck on the right of the picture below.

LY

5 Likes

I didn’t get a box guys and I’m bitter as they come.

So anything you don’t want you can just ship directly to me and I will give you nothing in return.

Many thanks

21 Likes

I didn’t read any of that but ill take the gloves. Thanks. Shipping to 97401? Is it included in price?

3 Likes

What size for the gloves?

1 Like

Gah, you guys don’t read do ya!?

Only thing i want to trade is the drop carve deck!

Guess I’ll have to take just a picture of that with a sign next to it saying “Trade?”

I forgot you guys just read the books for the pictures.

11 Likes

Great. What’s your PayPal? Ill pm you my address

4 Likes

[email protected]

You’ll get the gloves…eventually.

7 Likes

But they will catch on fire at random intervals.

7 Likes

But they do add an extra 3000w per motor. I shark tanked this the other day so its 100% true.

4 Likes

How much you want?

1 Like

$265 + shipping for you

1 Like

Oh dark matter motors cool

2 Likes

These are the new light matters…more magnets, like I even put fridge magnets on them to add more.

6 Likes

Paint them gold and we have a deal

5 Likes

They are gold! Just use your imagination!

4 Likes

“I didn’t get a box guys and I’m bitter as they come.”

dont know why i get joy from this post. all those snarky posts coming back to get ya. <3

6 Likes

Well I haven’t gotten my box yet it comes Monday but if I get pizza gloves I’ll trade for any other glove in XL

2 Likes

I get mine on Monday too. Yay!

3 Likes

Mine arrives tomorrow. Pretty sure I’ll want to keep the triple beams, tugboats and evos they’ll have stuck in there for me…

3 Likes

How many boxes are u getting again

1 Like