Landyachtz Mystery Box Trade Thread

2, I had 4 in the cart at one point though…

4 Likes

I’m looking for polar bear 85mm and have my medium gloves up for sale or trade. Turns out I’m a large glove size.

Contemplating on trading the top speed for a switchblade deck

The LY Top Speed is an excellent deck, you should give it a try.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I may keep it as a pusher. I honestly have too many boards at this point. I don’t mind refining the builds I have but I think I’m satisfied with my setup. :slight_smile:

I really want a drop through deck though. I’ve been eyeing the switchblade for a few years now ever since I got my switch.

1 Like

I got a drop through to trade…its not a switchblade though!

Yeah… that’s why I’m holding off for now. I really want a switchblade:)

1 Like

Let me know if you change your mind!

image image Anyone have any interest in any of these? UK based. I’ll be traveling back and forward to Belgium a little next year if that helps?

3 Likes

Dammit everyone is getting the same decks that I did.

Still holding out!!

Bump! Still holding out for a trade on this drop carve!

Did anyone get a tugboat they don’t want? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I bought a tugboat about a month back, but it’s a bit short for my liking. PM me if you want it.

1 Like

Oi oi pm on the way!

1 Like

20181225_082505 20181225_082449

Not sure how I feel about the long deck. The clear glass frit is sweet but Idk how well it would electrify. I have a set of hub motors I wanted to throw on a long deck.

1 Like

Oh dang, you interested in trading something for the trucks? I got the dinghy but no trucks for it.

I do like that drop carve. They would take my new hub motors pretty well for a street carver. Not exactly a fair trade though :thinking:

PM me and we can try and work something out!

1 Like

If you paid shipping on both it would probably even it out ish

2 Likes

I’m gonna throw my hubs on that pintail and see how I feel about it as a deck. If I don’t like it, I’ll definitely be in touch.

1 Like