Launch of antisparkheaven.com --> Bulletproof antispark switches, nice prices!

Ive only had the fused older style fail so far and only due to pushing more more current through them an recommemded ;).

It works!! This is the first anti-spark switch that hasn’t died on me!!

2 Likes

These do seem very top quality - I have ordered my second from him:

EDIT: @goldenHusky - you want to take it to next level? How about build in a plug and play voltmeter into the unit somehow. I think that would be like the kitchen sink :wink:

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think that would be very useful, the whole pcb would get bigger because of the 7-digit displays + the control circuit behind it and you would have to open your enclosure to check voltage… the best option is to connect a external 2$ voltmeter after the antispark and probably cut a hole in the deck to put it through :sweat_smile:

Hey I just placed an order for one 2x FETs units for tests :wink: wanted bigger ones like 3FETs but it might be overkill for now.

How should I wire the JST cable to my arduino servo (which pins controls the ON/OFF)?

Thanks! You basically need to set the “C” pin to high or low. High should be at least around 20V (equals 6s input voltage) to make it work because there’s a 12V zener diode on it. You could use a small N-channel logic level mosfet and a resistor with a high value to make it work.

Edit: Don’t forget the 1MOhm current limiting resistor in series with the zener.

1 Like

Shop is currently under maintenance for updating and adding new products. Back up soon

Edit: Done

I’m on vacation from Oct 28th to Nov 6th, no shipping within this time. Also written on the front page of the onlineshop. Thanks!

Received my second unit from @goldenHusky. Top notch — I fired motor to full throttle on 12s. Very reliable. I will use these on all my builds. I just soldered it directly to my dual vesc this time…

On my board…

2 Likes

@goldenHusky would you suggest any led push button offeren in ebay or amazon?

I got the 12v 19mm led push button switch from ebay but it’s extremely big, I need something smaller like the regular esk8 ones, are these 16mm or smaller?

@Eboosted 16mm is the standard diameter for switches used in esk8s, at least what I’ve seen so far. Look for a latching 16mm led switch that has a 1NO1NC pin configuration, I have no real recommendation, I always try to find a balance between price and delivery time so it depends where I order.

Edit: Thanks for your order, your feedback and the pictures :wink: @gogomrrobot

I think your PCB tracks would not hold 160A constant…

Hi @Kug3lis thanks for your input, I would greatly appreciate your points, knowledge and opinions, sent you a pm.

@goldenHusky

Is the 6way directfet version really only 12s or are the components rated for 60v? Need one for 13s and would prefer the directfet version…

@Deckoz The components are rated for 60V.

1 Like

will you offer a custom job option? I have a small area to work with and i need a mirror version of the antispark (negative on the bottom, input on the right). I would flip it over if I could but then cooling would be inadequate, Crossing positive and negative wires is also something I rather not do…

@WrinklyWink I’m sorry, uni is very time consuming atm and costs + effort would be way to high for 1-2 units. Hopefully you’ll find a solution.

Is going to be black Friday in the heaven of antisparks? @goldenHusky

Unfortunately there aren’t enough antisparks in heaven to celebrate (yet and hopefully in the future). Nearly all of them are inside some sort of enclosure making their owners happy, so there will be no special event in the upcoming days. I’m sorry :wink:

1 Like

I already have a purchase. There is question. Have you tested 160A? What temperature does the temperature rise? I think the pattern looks thin.