Learn how to 3D print an electric skateboard

Saturday, August 1st, a team from Faraday Motion will be livestreaming an event where they will demonstrate to viewers how to build one of their open source electric skateboards from scratch in just 2 hours.

The livestream workshop session, which will incorporate the use of 3D printed parts to build an open API electric skateboard, is being held to help viewers gain a better understanding of the process behind building your own electric longboard using the Faraday platform.

Learn more: http://www.3ders.org/articles/20150722-upcoming-livestream-teaches-you-how-to-build-a-3d-printed-electric-longboard.html

I actually met up with him when he came out here to MakerFaire San Mateo in California. Pretty cool board.

Awesome. … do you know there contact? maybe they would be interested in joining the discussion at this forum.

1 Like

I am here to engage :slight_smile:

:smiley: Awesome!

Better later than never :slight_smile: But yeah things are starting to move quite fast with us. We are planning to develop some cool stuff and we want to share our learnings.

EDIT: We did not even know our live stream announcement was posted here. If anybody stumbles upon this and wants to see what happened we have a recording available on YouTube

2 Likes

Better later than never :slight_smile:

Yes, I agree! :slight_smile:

I’m not judging … I’m just amazed you found a post from a year ago. I can’t seem to find a post 2 days ago! :joy:

1 Like