Let’s get some good Vibes going towards Ernesto

I don’t know how many of you guys have seen it but there a video posted a little less then an hour ago showed a car that hit Ernesto. He appears to be ok was laying on the ground talking to the police. He was luckily wearing a helmet. From the video the car that hit him appears to have just blown through a light as they had a green light and were in the bike lane.

So let’s send some good vibes to @Kaly

37 Likes

Just saw the video

Hope your ok ernesto @Kaly , heal up quick

10 Likes

I have the feeling it will barely keep him from riding for more than a day.

Eat yo vitamins @Kaly you’ll bounce back in no time.

Also can we get a fuck yeah for helmets?

20 Likes

Heal fast Ernesto

6 Likes

3 Likes

Good News

Screenshot_20190407-210605_Instagram

31 Likes

Good to hear it wasn’t more serious

3 Likes

Helmets people. Helmets save lives.

So freaking happy Ernesto wasn’t hurt more seriously.

@Kaly drinks are on me in Colorado.

18 Likes

Oh man, there is always a pit in my stomach whenever I hear of any accidents here. Glad to know it was a minor accident.

4 Likes

Was able to touch base with Ernesto earlier today and he was in good spirits. Fortunate it was not worse, all good wishes to him for speedy recovery!

9 Likes

From the video drinks could be on Ernesto :rofl: cause that driver should be mad an example of cause they had the ride of way. Far to many people are getting hurt because of idiots not paying attention. I am glad that Ernesto is smart and was wearing a helmet.

9 Likes

If getting hit by a car, and flipping on to asphalt is minor, I don’t want to see a major accident :sweat_smile:

Let’s just be glad the injuries are relatively minor. Glad to see him still up; lots of people don’t walk away from similar accidents.

2 Likes

Glad your ok @Kaly. Your only getting started with the innovations!!! Eat your vitamins, say your prayers and heal quick. :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9yL5usLFgY

17 Likes

Heal fast @Kaly

2 Likes

Heal fast Ernesto @Kaly

2 Likes

best of luck @kaly

hope to see you back to riding soon!

3 Likes

i audibly gasped when hearing the impact. that clip should be everywhere just to convince ppl to wear them

1 Like

Get well soon @Kaly

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon brother! Aloha from Hawaii!

1 Like