LHB | Psychotiller's Electric Skateboard Components Enclosures

That’s fancy talk for boxes! Keep your batteries and ESCs fresh and cozy in these super tough and super awesome ABS enclosures. Currently I have two flavors of boxes from SoCal’s favorite vacuum forming mastermind listed on my site and ready to send you at a moment’s notice.

http://longhairedboy.com/product-category/component-enclosures/

17.6″ x 8.5″ ABS Low Profile Electric Skateboard Components Enclosure: $55

19.5″ x 6.25″ ABS Split Electric Skateboard Components Enclosure: $65

Don’t forget to pick up a mounting kit while you’re there! Options on mounting kits range from $11 to $12

http://longhairedboy.com/product-category/component-enclosures/

5 Likes

@psychotiller memoriesssss…

7 Likes
2 Likes

Lololol. At first I didn’t see the date, and I was like dafuq?

4 Likes

Yesterday I went through some of the first posts of this forum. One or two like notifications might pop up for you who were posting in '15…

4 Likes

I like how no one replied to this :joy:

6 Likes

Prices still actual? :joy:

2 Likes

I love my tiller enclosure :smiley:

1 Like

Pretty much.

7 Likes

i might actually need a box from you soon. Jake and i are building a drag racer for competition next year using some of those ARC ESCs i was just sent to review. Its going to have cotter pins and foam gaskets, lipos and giant fucking motors and no BMS or switch or anything. not even a volt meter.

4 Likes

Im rebuilding a board with the Arc 200’s on a re-born caldera and a 12s4p 30q pack. I had to go double stack because the controllers are massive. So I’m waiting on a deep dish wedge from @psychotiller so I can finish up.

The Altar Wedge would probably be a good candidate for ‘quick removal’. Its pretty rigid and has insets and outsets to keep its shape and phase wire covers.

2 Likes

BIGLY FTW! :joy:

This is what I guess happen in those 3 years.

2l1dh0

20 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: dying

2 Likes

And not one like in three years… :cry:

1 Like

@JohnnyMeduse omfg so much real lol

5 Likes

image image image

7 Likes

And this is why @treenutter is tryin so hard to be my friend now.

AND @psychotiller stole my gorilla tape just to rub the salt in harder!

Oh the agony!

9 Likes

you should see what I’m doing with this tape!

9 Likes

Lol! Ummm, my eyes are up here ty :kissing_heart:

7 Likes