Live in CA ride an Esk8 the gas prices are high enough now this shiznit

Here is what we in Cali deal with on top of highest gas $$ in country and higher gas taxes and rising dmv fees.Screenshot_20190501-231527

1 Like

Gas in my area is anywhere from 3.80-4.50, can’t keep filling up the accord, it’s killing my bank. Esk8 is the way to go.

No @b264, I’m not getting rid of my car, I need it to go to work.

2 Likes

I hope the gas prices in the entire country go that high. And higher. Only way to get electric cars on the road. And maybe convince folks to live near their job.

9 Likes

Houses near my job range from 800k to 2 mil, doesn’t look like I’m moving anytime soon

6 Likes

@b264 I wish we could get that idealism started. People would have more pride if they worked and lived in their communities. That’s how the natives did it!!!

1 Like

But that can’t apply to everyone. I live really close to one of the 50 buildings I work at. I have to transport millions of dollars of gear (in my car) between those sites.

How do you suggest I do that?

Not everyone can live in a city a few blocks from their office, it’s just not going to happen.

If I could I would.

6 Likes

80/tank is too rich for my blood.

FML

2 Likes

Bro $100 didn’t even fill up the Cummins. I just stopped the pump like “nope not today”!

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Diesels are more expensive. Every time you step on it, it’s a bottle of beer gone lol.

What happened to the gas price? Just go up for no reason? I went to Utah for a week last month. Came back to 3.8/gallon…

3 Likes

I pay $8.44 a galloon here. :scream:

3 Likes

Where at???

Hong Kong. Europe is pretty high too.

GasPrices

3 Likes

I drive to work every day and haven’t paid for fuel in over 8 months :upside_down_face:

What are Americans complaining about lol

6 Likes

Lol it’s cuz we have oversized vehicles

2 Likes

I have a policy. I only gas up once a month. Full tank is around 120 euro. (Sweden) Esk8 everywhere else.

2 Likes

I vowed to start esk8ing to work full time once gas hits $4+, it’s at $3.8 now.

2 Likes

Is the trampa becoming your commuter board? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s probably gonna have to since my speed board is killing itself.

Just need battereis, wheels, remote and I’m good to go on the trampa!

EDIT: NVM I just bought the remote.

1 Like

Are you going pneumie or urethane?