Longhairedboy Interview

Concept photoshop of the Scarlet Emow:

Now you just have to build it.

1 Like

Do eet! Long grass is very similar to long hair, so this should be right in your wheelhouse. :laughing:

This whole ESk8 thing has me thinking about all the things that can be powered and ridden. I went out wakeboarding last weekend and now I’m toying with the idea of electroskating a kid size wakeboard for science. It looks like it might actually work fairly well too. They are fairly stiff, fairly short in a kid size board, and the rocker shape of the board looks like it would be pretty comfy to stand on and give some good truck mounting angles. I can’t wake to try this. Lol

After reading your article, I’m also interested in what you’ve got going in your music recording “studio”. I finally got my electric guitar tuned up, and now I’d like to hook an old Boss Drum machine and guitar effects board to something computer based that I can do some 4 track recording or something. Problem is, I know shit all about the recording side of things.

But enough derailing. Back on topic. Great interview. Very enjoyable read.

I was slightly disappointed LHB did not produce a photo of himself lighting a cuban cigar with a 100 dollar bill but otherwise great interview.

1 Like

one day i will be able to afford that, and when i do, i’ll invite you to my nation state for cubans and flaming benjamins.

Then we’ll eat shrimp and pineapple off a stripper’s belly.

3 Likes

Ask @barajabali to add it to his trampa build, could you image how sick that would look :scream:

1 Like

Well, i think a third one of @Nowind Leopards could easily drive the mower thing on his flampa.

oh yes. There’s plenty of room for the deck from one of those tiny electric mowers under there. Hell you could even do weed-eater parts instead of the mower deck and mow that way.

Ohhh this need to be the new thing. I’m gonna start a gofundme for this one.

1 Like

hahaha

Quote: “My wife and I were born on the same day. I’m only 13 minutes older than she is. On our 35th birthday we rented a huge bouncy castle and had the craziest party at our friend’s house. The castle was right in his front yard and there were no kids to be seen, just a bunch of drunk adults.”

that shit made my day man! I’m never going to grow the f* up… It’s a way of life :smiley:

1 Like