Looking for 12s3p 30Q batteries, who's up for it?

I did a build thread on the other forum that I will be updating along the way!

https://forum./t/no-name-yet-haya-hb-83-moon-gear-drives-or-hummie-hubs-12s2p-unity-hoyt-puck-tb-110/5386?u=dougpage

Shipping batteries is a task but completes because its enclosed sneak through? Time to get some deck/enclosure/battery combos going on.

Any more inspiration needed then just ask. I’m here all week…

esk8 consultant extraordinaire.

1 Like

Not sneaky, For years Benjamin built systems and shipped them to the Caribbean so while having to deal with 6 different countries (territories) we discovered the best way to navigate the BS that popped up when the Indonesian flight went down… hint

1 Like

I am also interested in a custom pack, I’ve considered endeavoring to do this myself but am concerned I would completely screw this up. https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/landyachtz-switchblade-40-enclosure/ is the enclosure I’m wanting to use, I believe a 12s5p could fit in flat pack configuration, but am open to suggestions. Can anyone assist me in building the biggest 12s pack for this (while fitting a Unity or Flipsky esc)? I have looked at Psychotillers backs but I’m unsure of ordering something so expensive not knowing for certain the dimensions and if it will fit,

1 Like

Hey man welcome to the forum. Update your profile to include a country. It makes it easier for the right advice. That switch enclosure is a very nice unit and the deck is a good choice. @Eboosted does some lovely work and will also make you a battery to go in there if you ask. You may have issues with shipping though depending on where you are. Hit Alan up. Hes a very nice guy but don’t tell him I said that.

1 Like

Het man, get the 12s4P made of 21700 Samsung 30T cells and set the battery discharge at 120A, it’s going to be a freaking rocket. If you want more range than torque/acceleration/hill climbing capacilities then choose the Samsung 21700 40T cells.

That’s the biggest pack I’d mount on this enclosure.

If you are looking for something within a budget then make a 12s5p made of Samsung 18650 30Q cells.

Hit me up if you want a custom ebox