Looking for a 12S Charger

Definitely too complicated, and not portable. My charger is busted. Need a new one. Did you find a solution?

Nice user name btw. I think you bought a BMS from me this weekend lol

@mikenyc Thanks lol. I did buy the bms off you. Ernesto didn’t respond and I still haven’t found anything because shipping is either too expensive or takes too long for everything online. I think I’m just gonna go for the one with the shortest shipping time I can find. I’ll lyk when I do find something though.

Ok. Before you do that let me see if I can get them locally. I need one as well

1533684608268-28179366 I feel like I wasted my money getting a 48v 5amp setup b/c I can’t do 12s. Next one will be a higher voltage and 15amp capable. I should have just spent a little more to start with. I don’t think I can kill any dendritic formations with only 5 amps either.

doesnt it have a little screw that you can adjust the voltage with? all of them I’ve had including meanwells have it. the screw slot is rediculous and much prefer the knob. even if it didnt i bet if you look on endless-sphere there’s people who’ve done all types of mods.

“A” suffix are the adjustable ones.

All hope is not lost, DPH5005 (not DPS) is buck-boost. 50v not 50.4v. Is it thowing good money after bad?

4.1666666666666666666666666666666666 per cell seems good to me. but maybe you can adjust even the non-adjustable and bet on endless-sphere theyve done it.

The thing is many bms don’t kick in the balancing at 4.166666666666666666 :frowning:

You might be right about the adjustment. Maybe they have the trim pots inside.

Don’t see any trim pots but it’s dimmable from 48v down

Is 8a ok for a 12s3p 25r pack with a smart bms?