Looking For Cheap FOCBOX | BATTERY | ENCLOSURE | DECK |

No thanks, thanks for the offer tho!

I have a set of 97mm Clone black wheels with 2 set of 36T Aluminium pulleys attached and 2 15T motor pulleys, plus two set of 255 and 265mm belts. Everything is new although one set of pulley has chipped paint, but never used. Price is $70 plus shipping from bay area. I don’t think you can find a cheaper or better deal on wheels and pulleys. Hell pulleys alone would be worth more than the total.

PMed 10chars

Damn son! Did I just provide you with something that’s gonna drain your teenage wallet? Sorry… Got a job? time to get one or a better one because this is going to get expensive. Happy you are going to build instead of just slapping it on that Pulse. Now get a GD soldering iron =)

I think @JLabs is checking interest in 12s4p & 10s4p packs for a pretty good price. Will come with BMS, switch, gauge etc.

Check this thread to see if anyone is selling those sweet cyber Monday $100 FocBoxes for just a small profit

1 Like

RIP my small small wallet haha

Thanks

Found the battery post

What enclosure works with JLABs battery?

no idea yet but as a flat pack just get a 18650 and line it up to get approximate 10s4p would be length of 20 cells. 12s4p would be 24. Not sure how the BMS, swtich, charge port and LCD is arranged in or out of the pack makes a difference.

Im not sure how i will be able to access the ports and on/off switch with an enclosure. i will have to drill holes for the stuff, right?

Still LOOKING FOR FOCBOX, BATTERY, ENCLOSURE, DECK

when you get that soldering iron also get a Dremel. These will be your best friends in life, not just this hobby. You will need to cut out the holes yourself and secure the ports, etc to it.

1 Like

Thanks, ill keep that in mind!

I have 2x spuds and a rocker 33" with dual routed channels setup with swappable packs. its with lipo right now which would be easier on the wallet.

they are setup with something like this, 2x in series for 10s. 111whr. 6miles reg. 12 miles(going slow <15mph)

Im actually hoping to use a 10s3p/10s4p pack. Probably 10s3p

Can i get a picture of the enclosure?

it could work with that, just need to stack cells 2 high. around 40mm thick. but short.

Oh I also have this tacker board with a kick tail and “VESC CHANNELS” Something fun :wink:

rocker and spud. same batteries.

Just 1 m4 screw to swap the pack. black and pink phase wires if that matters to you… idk

1 Like

Hmm. I dont think that enclosure look suits me. Thanks for the offer tho! Appreciate it! If you got anything else for sale, lmk!

they are not for looking. they are facing the ground while riding!!

Anyways i have too many decks now, someone needs to buy one… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

But how would i access the switches with a solid metal enclosure?

Only the first one is metal and its aluminum. but its has 3d printed end caps. you could mount switches/connectors on there.

but these are just the battery enclosures. the esc/rx/antispark would go in a smaller box. think boosted/meepo. split cases.