Looking for short Caliber II motor mount

Do you have a link to that build? Which size are those Cal trucks, 9" or 10"?

@LapinMalin did you look into @dickyho mounts? Looks short to me but I’m no expert. Why not try 3D printing a very short one?

That pic is in the post for Marcs mounts

I’ve got @dickyho mounts on the way for another board, I believe they will be way too big but I’ll give it a try and let you know.

I’ve ordered TB reverse mounts just to get the board rolling while I try and figure this out or have one custom made.

I don’t have a 9" Cal truck to measure. IMO I don’t think a dual motors (6354s) side-by-side is possible, maybe 5045s by RacerStar.

My truck is a 10", I was asking about the length of the mounts please, from center of truck to end.

~58mm from center of truck to mounting face of motor arm.

Hi @marcmt88 ,

Thanks for your reply, but I’m not sure Brent and I are asking for the same measurement.

Could you let me know what the length (center to the axle to the far end - as shown on the picture) of your shortest mount is?

Thanks!

mount_length

1 Like

That’s what I want too :smiley:

Have you guys looked into the bkb mounts yet?

The BKB mount was next on my list, but I like @marcmt88’s design with the idlers a bit more. :slight_smile:

Love @marcmt88 mounts. First esk8 part I bought. I have his longer ones for 107mm abec 11s. Also have bkb mounts. Very clean looking and really good price right now.

AAhh, misunderstood you. Measurements from center of axle to the far end of motor arm:

Short - 4 5/8" Mid - 5" Long - 5 1/4"

I also have a shorter arm w/o idlers that measures 4".

No problem! I should have added the picture from the very beginning to make it 100% clear. :wink:

Thanks for the measurements, unfortunately, this might be a bit tight still. But I’ll swap the trucks out tonight and measure the exact gap to the enclosure to double check…