Looking for used parts in the US

I’m looking for motors, vesc or Esc, mounts and trucks and wheels. I would love tu give a second life to your stuff.,:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the ESK8 forum, @HARRYPOTTATO. Good luck hunting for parts.

I have a bunch of parts. Will spend some time in my garage tomorrow and get an inventory list for you.

What state are you in? I’m in Cali.

Will report back. Thanks.

2 Likes

I am located in Cali and looking for used parts as well! Could I get a copy of that inventory list?

1 Like

Welcome, @boulderboy.

2 Likes

images.jpeg

1 Like

Thanks homie!

1 Like

Are you the guy that had an incomplete meepo AWD pro for $200?

1 Like

Check his profile page. JustSomeGuy was only here JustThatOneDay. :rofl:

1 Like

He lived up to his name.

1 Like

Many such cases. They show up. They ask for advice. We provide advice free of charge. Then they just selfishly bounce. Not bothering to help those who come along after them.

1 Like

That is unfortunately the case. That’s why I have mine for email notifications. Easier to return and see what’s up.

1 Like

That’s not the case here. Thanks though.

1 Like

I’m in OC. WHERE YOU AT?

I’m speaking about my case not yours.

I don’t recall asking. But thanks for the useless info. Perhaps find out who we were referring to before assuming?

Helps you out more.

1 Like

Dude we werent talking about you.

1 Like

Relax no reason to be such a d***. I just got my posts mixed up. Geez man don’t get your panties in a bunch! Well too late now I guess you’re just going to have to dig them out on your own. That’s probably not useless information. BTW.

1 Like

Perhaps read who became one first. I have no issues with you, but I need to correct this:

I only said “I don’t recall asking. But thanks for the useless info”. If this riled you up, read your quote. You came at us, not the other way around. We were referring to justsomeguy.

I don’t need to know about your panties in the bunch. That is useless to me. This is me being honest.

As stated, nothing against you. I think you’ve taken what I said as an offense.

I get that a lot due to the fact my words can be taken seriously 100% of the time. I always forget that. And I apologize for it. Its a curse lol

1 Like

It’s his specialty :rofl: