Looking for well reviewed BMS for a home made 10S4P made with Samsung 25R

I’m still working on a 4 month old RMA for three 10S BMSs i got from Bestech which failed on arrival.

BTW their minimum sample size is two units, so when you order them you have to get at least two of them.

I’ve never had any issue at all with the Battery Supports BMSs.

The fact that they’re so unresponsive to your RMA’s is not a good sign… I sent them an email and asked for a price on 2 of a specific unit. Instead they replied with asking more on my application and saying they don’t do this or that which makes me not even want to work with them…

They’ve been responsive, but they are taking full advantage of the fact that i returned the units using USPS First Class International which aparently loses the ability to track the package once it leaves Miami. So they told me to send them back, and i did, and now they’re in the wind and i have no obvious course of resolution. China Post has no desire to help either of us and USPS is helpless. Its just a bad situation all around. The three units were essentially DOA. Bad e-switches. They would have been perfect for my builds, too.

I’m so sick of bad e-switches that i had my own modified vedder switches made at macrofab.

Hey @longhairedboy I also bought a 60A BMS from Battery Supports but my battery pack is also a 10S4P with Samsung 25R, so 20A continuos with 4 paraller means 80A.

Should I limit “battery amp” in the VESC settings at 30A for each VESC (dual setup) in order to protect the BMS and be withing it’s max current limits?

@Ackmaniac would you suggest this?