Looking to build something with pneumatic tires Budget $1500ish

Hey guys, I’ve been riding e-skates for almost 3 years now started on the OG Boosted Board v1 and got the v2 6 months ago. I’m looking to make something to my liking. I am more than willing to learn stuff along the way programming VESC etc. I was wondering if you guys can help me. I’ve been on the forums and try to keep up to date with stuff. Anyways enough about me onto what I am looking to build:

This board is what I have in mind

• Budget: $1500ish USD willing to come closer to $2000 USD if I need to wait longer and my result will be leagues better (the price includes buying stuff like tools ex: soldering kit)

• Remote: the Simple 3D-printed NRF remote - Arduino controlled by @solidgeek is what I’d like to use

• Tires: some sort of AT tires is what I am aiming for I really like these Airless All-Terrain Off-Road Wheels but also cool with going with the conventional w/ air AT tires

• Range: 20-30 miles of range sticking around the 25mph zone at all times. I’m also curious about chargers for the battery, what do you recommend?

• Deck: sort of short, I’d like it to be shorter than a boosted length 38" however if what I am asking for above does not fit well with a shortboard then I am okay with. I’m also curious about enclosures as I don’t have the skills to make one myself and want a nice looking one.

I know I am missing a lot but I was hoping you guys could see what I wanted and help me make a parts list to fit my needs and budget. Thank you for reading this and God’s Speed to all of you :slight_smile: .

I am thinking you need Vesc 6 or FocBox :mask:

lol :joy:

i think that your deck should be around 36 inches

Deck - Spud from @JLabs Riser - 35° RISER FOR TRAMPA TRUCK from @okp Trucks - Ultimate Trucks from @trampa Wheels - 8" Alpha from trampa Hubs - Superstar Hubs from trampa Bearings - trampa Enclosure - On the works by @Eboosted Battery - 12s4p @barajabali @darkkevind Motors - 6374 from scepterr @bimmer Mounts - @Kaly @Idea ESC - ESCape @stewii

I think that covers the basic

4 Likes

I just got a moonshine sidekick, I’m currently working on an enclosure for it. It’d be my light board to carry around on short commutes

3 Likes

Thank you so much. All these parts look great!

As for the Spud do you have one already?

*Deck - anything from red ember boards @treenutter (though these are a bit long but sooo good) *Trucks - @psychotiller surf rodz RKP or TKP *Wheels /hubs- 6" @psychotiller Sixshooters *Bearings - included with psycho wheels *Enclosure - @psychotiller one piece *Battery - 12s4p or 10s5p @psychotiller @barajabali @darkkevind *Motors - 6374 190 kv from scepterr @bimmer *Mounts - psychotiller *ESC - ESCape @stewii or FOCBOX *Controller- choose your own poison

6 Likes

Where are you from? You can safe a lot if you buy stuff from your country and not ship stuff oversea :wink:

Look into Prism decks, they are sick. https://prismskateco.com/collection/

why to sell out 350euros for raisers if you can just get TB 218mm trucks hat can fit pneumatics…

I’m from the US

Thanks man this looks like a very good list, if I wanted to go with color tires could I order the ones I posted or the ones from trampa?

What pulley would I use if I went with the Trampa Superstar Hubs?

Yes I do. Hit me up.