Looking to buy a cheap vesc

i was looking for someone who is selling a vesc for cheap.

Hi! I am in the middle of repairing a VESC right now I am waiting for parts they will arrive in like three days. I will be able to sell you that VESC with all the tests you want me to do on video as a proof that it works (I dont trust people on the internet so I want to avoid these trust issues with evidence/proof). It is an Enertion VESC 4.12. Cheers, Martin.

Here’s my setup: 6355 190kv motor 2 5s 5000 mah batteries in series standard remote and transmitter i would like it to get up to around 25-26 mph. Thanks

and also how much

That setup should work perfectly fine as far as motor and VESC combination. http://calc.esk8.it/#{“batt-type-lipo”:0,“batt-cells”:10,“motor-kv”:190,“system-efficiency”:85,“motor-pulley-teeth”:15,“wheel-pulley-teeth”:36,“wheel-size”:90}| here is a calculator, just put in your valuesand it will calculate the rest :slight_smile: I would sell it for 80€ plus shipping (around 5€) I am from europe BTW. I can ship worldwide though.

how about 70€

Yeah,sounds good. I could let it go for 70€.

ok consideer it done can i pay with paypal

i just would like that video please

I am waiting for parts to arrive. I dont want you to pay me before or anything, I would not feel comfortable about doing that. But after the video and all that yes PayPal is good.

1 Like

ok thank you

I will inform you about the details. The parts according to tracking should be here on Friday so I hope there wont be no unexpected delay.

i have read a bit about this vesc and people say it fails sometimes. if i have an issue would you issue a refund

within a certain amount of days or weeks of course

As a outsider there isn’t need to refund. Most of those fails are user based because people rush their builds and don’t focus enough how to make it reliable.

i understand but just in case it does fail. i am spending a descent amount of money

Tuomalar is basically saying if it fails after you get it than it would be because you messed it up and not because it was repaired incorrectly. If I bought something from you and then broke it would you give me a refund?

1 Like

you dont know that it would necessaraly fail because of me

I agree with you completely but unless you could prove to Martinsp that it was his fault, I don’t think it’s fair to ask for a refund

2 Likes

of course i know

1 Like