yeh, I saw this and was ‘shit, this is amazing’
I managed to cut a sideways ‘slot’ in my current motor plate to be able to pull the motor out but it compromised the stenght of motor plate too much. Motor plate was a bit shady in the first place but after I made the slot it got even worse…
Still got to remove the pulley from axle, it is stuck so good i dont need any grub screws and with normal pulling or hitting with hammer it doesnt work, need to make a custom pulley remover now.
So seeing your ‘solution’ was interesting. Still got to figure out how the adapter plate helps you with hole think but I think I will figure it out.