Madrid Weezer | 190kv | VESC | 10S 8AH | Nyko Kama

YEEEEESSSS it woooooorks!!!

Thank you @elkick !!!

If you think that the motor doesn’t really have power at low speeds then set the motor current to 60 A or 70 A. You will feel a huge difference.

I have a 40A fuse. It has nothing to do with motor current? You mean motor max, really? Thanks

Good to hear that it works! :slight_smile:

Make sure that the cables towards the motors at long enough and not rubbing against the exit point from the motor can, else they could short. But it’s a nice design idea.

Edit: motor max current is independent from battery max current, so no worries.

Ok, VESC updated!

It works perfectly. Thanks guys. I will watch the cables under the truck. I am going to print a plastic piece to fasten them at the exit point.

Now for try it at home

1 Like

This is awesome!!! Thanks all of you for the help!!

I love how it flows… It has much power that i have never ever reached the max yet. I don’t know if it is good for the VESC to skate in max throttle. Can I limit the throttle to 80% in VESC? I’m using nunchuck. @elkick your VESC works so nice!

Question 2: Can I connect 4S and 6S batteries in serial to get 10S? like this? battery1 and battery2

Yes you can. I dont know what 80% will be but you can set “motor configuration” → “motor” → max erpm to a value below 60k to decrease the max speed

Yes you can do that easily because both batteries have the same capacity and discharge rate :wink:

Thank you very much!! I’m excited with this!!

I want to ask you some things:

What speed control did you use? How fast do you skateboad? Do voltage give the batteries in series?

• I use niko kama as controller.
  • I normally skate at 35km/h. I have reached constant 45km/h max speed.
  • Yes, I have batteries in serie 5S+5S