Magharees HolyPro/Vertigo/FatBoy 5:1/12s6p 30Q/DieBieMS/Dark Matter 6374/Dual Focbox

Well yes if you don’t do what I did :dizzy_face:

At least I’m learning from your experience, thank you :smile:

1 Like

Pains my heart to hear this. But I’ll take this as a lesson since we’re doing very similar builds.

1 Like

I think the back garden was stressing out the gear wheel to give the temp fix any chance to last…anyways I got a very large jubilee clip and put it around the wheel drive to hold the Ti plate in position(reglued). Managed to get some beach time in today :smiley: So far so good, will it hold no idea

IMG_9020

The temp battery is a 12s1p pair of 6s turnigy graphene lipos, only 15c constant 30c burst but worked fine on a flat beach, traction was a bit of a problem off the harder stuff on 8" tires

1 Like

Headed out to the beach this evening to tack up some time and see the heatwave sunset :sunrise:

The tide was on the way out but the sand hadn’t set so well, messy experience, I ran a couple of stops off.

Anyway I was happy to be wearing gear, as the rear wheels dug in while I was tearing full speed and although I don’t have full telemetry, I think the battery sagged at the same time, net result was an instant stop at 52km…but only for the board. I sailed onwards, somersaulted and landed on my back a few meters later

Helmet was ok and the Rukka jacket has a back protector, slightly winded that was it, took it easy on the way back

Launchpad and landing stripimage

4 Likes

Once more unto the b[r]each, dear friends, once more

This guy is almost done, hoping @3DServisas and @Kug3lis can save me in early July.

Gonna try some very sticky chain lube

Oh and a lovely portrait on my return, created to remind me not to absentee myself too much at bedtime, but those late evening sunsets you knowIMG_9048

2 Likes