Maker x shipment issue resolved

MAKER X issue resolved! May be I jumped the gun and I accept…

Upon sending a long email to Maker X today morning, finally they responded just now and gave me a new tracking number with normal courier instead of DHL. Now awaiting shipment again. No idea what happened in between. Will keep you posted ! Thanks guys.

ok, please try to settle down a little…

You are making some extremely damaging & serious allegations against this vendor…

this allegation, can permanently damage the company and it may also impact other innocent customers who are patiently waiting for the same products…

You placed your order less than 3 weeks ago…

They have clearly tried to send it to you, there was a problem and they are working to solve it.

Also, It has been the autumn festival in china running from end of September through first week of October…

THIS IS NOT FRAUD!!!

this is mostly you being an extremely impatient person who is over-reacting to a common problem that occurs with frequently with shipments coming from China.

P.S the people at DHL have no idea what is really going on with your consignment, they are just saying what is on their computer screen.

1 Like

Maker X might be having customers in various parts of the world. I said based on the documents I had in front. Also about Chinese Holidays, am very well aware about the same as its not the first time I ordered board and parts from China. I did not react to that part.

I paid for express shipping and you are not supposed to wait 2 - 3 weeks for express shipping even after Chinese holiday was over. So for me Maker X is a new company and based on facts I had in front, for me as first time buyer things that took place was exactly not positive.

Also patiently waiting for 2.5 weeks then coming to know that your shipment was not even with the courier is not that easy to digest. So, you cant judge someone’s patience unless you know what happened.

Anyways Issue was resolved few minutes back and am glad I got the info on time and saved myself from damaging someone’s reputation.