I’ve seen this remote on Ebmaker’s site for the last few weeks, but today they released a video about it. I did some reading on their product page and it has some fairly neat features! Seems like a fantastic option for DIYers on paper. I doubt anyone has one at the moment, but I’ll be posting a review when I get my hands on it.
- OLED screen
- PWM reactive tail light (lights up when you brake, 300mah max)
- Front light (1000 mah max) unsure of what voltage LED’s it supports but they claim 50w lights which would mean 50v lights? doesn’t make sense to me
- Display modes of SPEED, DISTANCE, AMP USAGE, BATTERY, and VOLTAGE. tbh the amp usage view is particularly intriguing.
- 4 interchangeable modes (double tap the button)
- PWM + UART comms
- Hall sensors (vs potentiometer) woo!
- CNC aluminum receiver shell
- whatever this means “Using mature 2.4 Ghz module, have sensitive reaction, strong anti-jamming capability.”
To Switch display contents : Short press A Button to change the display contents.
To Switch the gear : Press the A button two times to switch the gear.
To Turn On/off the front light：Long press the A Button to turn on/off the front light.