Making my first board pls tell me if something is wrong/ incomplete

here are my parts p.s all the prices are in pounds

1. This mechanical kit: product/torqueboards-dual-motor-mechanical-kit/18= 241.69

2. motor: diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/electric-skateboard-motor-5055-190kv/= 108

3. battery+charger http://www.enertionboards.com/on-sale/space-cell-pro3-electric-skateboard-battery-europe/= 242.28

4. remote and wireless reviser diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/torqueboards-2-4ghz-nano-remote-controller/ = 46.26

5. vesc diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/vesc-the-best-electric-skateboard-esc/ = 219.94

also it would be great if someone could help me work out its speed/range

Looks Good, you dont have to get everything from diy tho, check this speed calc http://calc.esk8.it/#{“batt-type-lipo”:0,“batt-cells”:6,“motor-kv”:213,“system-efficiency”:80,“motor-pulley-teeth”:15,“wheel-pulley-teeth”:36,“wheel-size”:83}|

thanx the speed calc is rely useful

Be aware of looooooong delivery times from enertion.

2 Likes

Expect 1-2 months. Seems to be the average time.

Not sure what you have lying around but you are going to need a few feet of wire, I used 12 gauge but 10 is prolly better. Some connectors XT90’s are a good bet and 2 XT60’s for the VESC (unless you’re gunna change those). Look into a BMS if you are doing 18650 cells (which looks like your plan) I noticed Enertion’s website no longer has the complete batteries for sale :confused:. Also consider how you want to do a power switch/button and charging. Loop keys are cheap but there are better ways to do it.

Hope this wasn’t too confusing of a post, it’s not as neat as I usually try to make them.

Just some advice to save a good amount of money don’t buy the diy electric skateboard kit

Buy this instead Flywheels - $25 Redz Bearings - $15 @Shogu12 Motor Mounts 2x - $60 @johnny_261 Pulley - $72 Caliber Trucks - $40

You save $88 dollars get to pick what color Trucks you want and they are not clones, Pick the size and color of your wheels, and it helps people out on the forum.

Just What i did and its super

I completely agree I wanted to help people out because I regret getting the diy electric motor mount and pulley for $106 but is was way better because I got actual caliber Trucks and orangatan keel wheels and redz

Hi gee welcome welcome. Make sure you read beore you post :slight_smile: Also try not to hijack someone else’s thread.