Making one wheel able to spin freely while the other remains traction control

Hey guys, I love spinning my back wheel when accelerating, I am only using one motor right now and I can spin my wheel with full throttle all the way up to max speed pretty much while the other wheel that is not powered retains traction of the back truck… My question is, when I add another Focbox with another motor, can I set one focbox to traction control and the other one not to make one wheel freely spin and the other wheel just accelerate and retaining traction control? My point is to spin my wheel while accelerating without ending up face down in the asphalt… (since with 2 motors both wheels would spin)

Go dual-diagonal so one wheel on each truck is still steering, while the other wheel on each truck is spinning. You’re right, with 2 wheels on one hanger spinning, you wipe out

True, I could do that. Do you think setting one focbox to traction control and the other not would not solve the problem? I need to try the diagonal thing, I always thought that’s the stupidest thing ever but actually it is great for braking. Though I would have to have wires from both sides and I don’t like that

I don’t know about the VESC traction control. I was waiting for someone who does to chime-in.

Dual-diagonal is king of braking traction and power skidding. Sometimes it’s not as fun for other reasons, but if you’re into raw power, it’s probably what you want. You can also use short hangers and huge motors…

If you wedge and de-wedge (front trucks at a steeper angle than rear trucks) it will cause big torquesteer in dual-diagonal. Not that it’s bad, I do it, just FYI. For example, I always come to stop facing right a little bit because when you hammer the accelerator, you will steer left. Or the other way around. That’s only if you wedge and de-wedge, I think. I like the wedge/dewedge because it’s still turny as fuck at lower speeds and around tight corners, but also stable at high speed…

very interesting info, I should try that. I am a really light (54 kg) guy so that electric long board barely knows I am standing on it… It does crazy stuff with me…

At 54kg, if you make a dual-diagonal sensored 6374 build with 107mm wheels, you will be able to beat most musclecars in a 100m race. (after that, they will smoke you, though)

lol, drivers in my country seem to hate on new stuff on roads… They even try to drive over me…