Massive sensored motor

Quick post before I take a break.

Just want to say that someone needs to make something with this beast of a motor: MOTOR: 12090 KV: 180 140 130 80 50 MAX POWER: 15000W-18000W MAX AMP: 200A ESC: 250/300A MAX VOLT: 70 NO LOAD CURRENT: 16,5 RESISTANCE (Ohm): .64 SIZE: 120 x 90 ( without shaft ) Stator: 160 x 40mm WEIGHT (kg): 2.835 SHAFT: 10mm

Maybe a go cart? 20 characters

1 Like

Psh, thats no fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking something like the bajaboard

1 Like

Two of those and you could power a VW Karmannghia!! :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, sorry to be off topic but I’m new here and I can’t find the create new post button. I’ve tried using chrome and safari with no luck and I’ve read all the instructions too, a little help would be greatly appreciated!

no worries pm me and ill help u out

go to the latest section and it will be in the top right hand corner

u have to leave eboard electronics

much appreciated, thanks!

No worries bro 20 characters

I can see it now. World first tandem electric skateboard…with optional sidecar. One wheel drive. You should build it!

Look at this monster!!! Up to 60 kw! That’s like 80 horsepower and a shit ton of torque. I bet it drive a small car at least.

http://www.freerchobby.com/product_display.asp?keyno=72

1 Like

holy shit, i didn’t realize the true size of that thing :astonished: seeing someone actually hold that in there hand gives a lot of perspective

Does anyone have the price? I’d like to buy one :joy:

this belongs on a mountain board with 10" wheels. Or in my late 80’s pickup truck, which is comically small.

a bike. Maybe one of those chopper looking ones with the banana seat and fat back wheel. Slap a sprocket on this thing and lose the peddles. It would practically be a motorcycle.

I kind of want to do this… oh damn i’ve got it bad now don’t i lol

1 Like

Hey man. I’m new to the site and was wondering if you could help me with creating a post?