So finally, after doing tons of research and the help of you guys I finally got everything worked out (I do think so at least ). I would really appreciate it if you guys would take one last look over my setup.
Alright so let’s get started:
I weigh about 85kg (187,393lbs). I am mostly going to ride my board in a big city so no worries about having to go up to many hills or to steep ones. This is going to be a Single drive build, because budget reasons.
I already got a casual longboard, Paris trucks and Orangtang 80mm Wheels. My budget is about 650-700€ not including the board the trucks and the wheels.
I plan on using the following parts:
- This motormount from Alien
- Sk3 6574-192kv motor from Hobbyking
- I will use the Vesc. I don’t know yet where I will buy it. Either from Unikboards, Alien or whereever it is available in Europe.
- Ok so after jumping from 8S Battery Systems to 12S and back and forth I finally decided to go with a 10S Setup. I will use this config: 5x 2S 5000mah LiPo in series (similar to Namasaki’s build) . I choose this battery.
- For charging I plan on using this BMS and this Charger.
- Obviously I will ned a On/Off Switch as well. I choose this Switch.
- My remote is also going to be from Alien as well.
I think thoose are all the basics and I hope that I did not miss anything. I might add a batteryindicator and front an back lights somewhere, but I don’t have that worked out yet.
Alright for all those who made it down this far:
- Do you think this is going to work out?
- Are there any improvements you would make (keep budget in mind please)?