Maytech Dual Hub ESC (setup help) MTDU30A

I was looking for a slightly more powerfull esc. Now I’m using the ownboard esc which does 2x 10A with their hub motors.

I saw this maytech esc 2x30A which is pretty cheap so that would be perfect if it works well?

You can just buy another remote (like the enertion nano remote) or am I wrong?

I’m looking to use the MTDU30A dual esc with the Verreal hub motors. Did it work fine for you?

I ended up buying two maytech MTDU30A and both failed miserably. Serious design flaw as the capacitors are poorly set on the circuitr board. Hanging over and breaking off due to vibrations. You’ll find this out while riding, which is not a good idea. While it worked they delivered so much more torque than the wowgo, meepo, verreal esc. I’d wedge my foot up against the front truck base plate when taking off, and lean hard on my back foot for breaking. The controls were precise and took at least a week to master coming from meepo esc. However the top speed was poor. Only getting about 20 -22mph. Unless they’ve redesigned I would avoid. I returned to meepo v3 esc. Tried and tested and they have a better remote that you can adjust breaks and speed from.

Thank you, solid advice.

Do you happen to know if the Meepo V3 ESC is compatible with the Verreal hub motors?

Yes it works as I’ve used that combination. You’ll have to buy phase wire adaptors. The verreal hubs I bought were the old 250w version making them half as powerful as the meepo hubs. You probably better off buying the verreal esc for better compatibility.